Scarlet Security Careers
Security Guard - Yellowknife
Twilite Security Ltd., a division of the Scarlet Group of Companies, is seeking casual Security Guards to join our team in Yellowknife, NWT. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reside in Yellowknife, NWT
- Posses a valid clean and clear Class 5 Drivers Licence
- Previous experience as a security guard is considered an asset
- Posses a valid Standard First Aid - CPR C & AED or a willingness to obtain at own expense
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and comply with site specific Post Orders
- Be driven by customer and personal service
- Strong teamwork and partnership orientation
- A willingness to submit to an alcohol and drug test
- A willingness to complete and pass a criminal record check.
Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is one of Canada’s leading security companies. We provide a vast portfolio of risk management solutions to a variety of partners and clients, some of whom are located in remote areas. Our diverse and highly qualified team members and relentless commitment to excellence provide superior results for our clients.
Please submit your resume and copies of all required license and certifications below.
Applicants who do not follow these instructions may be eliminated from consideration.
Scarlet West Coast Security Ltd., a division of Scarlet Security Group Ltd., embraces the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.