Scarlet Security Careers
Casual Security Guard - Edson, Alberta
Headquartered in Calgary, Enoch-Scarlet Security Ltd., a division Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is a rapidly expanding full-service security company with additional offices in Vancouver, Fort McMurray, St. John's, and Yellowknife. We are currently seeking casual security guards to join our team in Edson, AB. Casual security guards provide coverage for team members who are ill, on vacation, for unexpected emergencies, or, in the event of a project ramp-up. There are no guaranteed weekly or monthly hours.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing exceptional customer service to clients
• Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
• Protect property maintaining environment by monitoring controls and conducting patrols
• Responding to fire alarms or drills, threats, and emergencies in a timely manner
• Answering and respond to inquiries and requests for assistance from both internal and external stakeholders
• Preventing losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures
• Completing thorough and accurate reports by recording observations, information, occurrences
• Contributing to a team that provides an exceptional customer experience to all visitors to the client’s property.
• Reside in the Edson, AB area
• A valid Alberta Security Licence
• Experience as a security guard
• A valid class 5 Driver’s Licence
• A clear 5-year Driver’s Abstract
• CSTS, WHMIS, or OSSA certification or equivalent is considered an asset
• A clear criminal record check
• Impeccable deportment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to understand and comply with site specific Post Orders
• Prior experience in municipal policing services or RCMP is considered an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Enthusiastic, customer service-oriented attitude
• Strong teamwork, leadership and partnership orientation
• Strong critical thinking and active listening.
Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is one of Canada’s leading security companies. We provide a vast portfolio of risk management solutions to a variety of partners and clients, some of whom are located in remote areas. Our diverse and highly qualified team members and relentless commitment to excellence provide superior results for our clients.
Please submit your resume and copies of all required license and certifications below.
Applicants who do not follow these instructions may be eliminated from consideration.
Scarlet West Coast Security Ltd., a division of Scarlet Security Group Ltd., embraces the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.