Scarlet Security Careers
Casual OFA2 Security Guard - North Vancouver
Headquartered in Calgary, Scarlet West Coast Security Ltd., a division Scarlet Security Group is a rapidly expanding full-service security company with additional offices in Vancouver, Fort McMurray, St. John's, and Yellowknife. We are currently seeking casual OFA 2 Security Guards with a background in port or industrial security to join our team in North Vancouver, BC. To be considered for this role, you must OFA 2. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service to all facility tenants and guests
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Responding to fire alarms or drills, threats, and emergencies in a timely manner
- Answering and respond to inquiries and requests for assistance from both internal and external stakeholders
- Preventing losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures
- Completing thorough and accurate reports by recording observations, information, occurrences
- Contributing to a team that provides an exceptional customer experience to all visitors to the client’s property.
- OFA 2 Certification
- Reside in the North Vancouver BC area
- A valid British Columbia Security Licence
- Experience as a security guard in a public-facing role
- CSTS, WHMIS, or OSSA certification or equivalent
- Impeccable deportment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and comply with site specific Post Orders
- Prior experience in municipal policing services or RCMP is considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, customer service oriented attitude
- Strong teamwork, leadership and partnership orientation
- Strong critical thinking and active listening.
Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is one of Canada’s leading security companies. We provide a vast portfolio of risk management solutions to a variety of partners and clients, some of whom are located in remote areas. Our diverse and highly qualified team members and relentless commitment to excellence provide superior results for our clients.
Please submit your resume and copies of all required license and certifications below.
Applicants who do not follow these instructions may be eliminated from consideration.
Scarlet West Coast Security Ltd., a division of Scarlet Security Group Ltd., embraces the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.