Scarlet Security Careers
Lee-Bo Scarlet Security LLP, a division of the Scarlet Group of Companies is seeking full time Administrative Coordinator to play a key role on our team in Kitimat, British Columbia. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful applicant will provide support services to a diverse team of security personnel in a highly regulated environment.
The position works Monday-Friday, eight hours per day, in Kitimat, BC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Scheduling travel and site accommodations for staff
- Compiling and submitting statistical reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assisting with recruitment process by posting ads, reviewing incoming applications, etc.
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings involving site personnel and other key stakeholders
- Liaising with client representatives on a daily basis to ensure contract compliance and service excellence
- Communicating with colleagues from the Corporate Office to ensure the timely and accurate exchange if information across all business lines
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum two years of experience in general office practices
- Technological competence with experience in social media
- Ability to prioritize workload in a dynamic and fluctuating environment
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a key member of a team
- Must possess a valid Class 5 BCDL
- Must successfully complete am Alcohol & Drug screening test
- $20 per hour
- Company benefit package
Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is one of Canada’s leading security companies. We provide a vast portfolio of risk management solutions to a variety of partners and clients, some of whom are located in remote areas. Our diverse and highly qualified team members and relentless commitment to excellence provide superior results for our clients.
Please submit your resume and copies of all required license and certifications below.
Applicants who do not follow these instructions may be eliminated from consideration.
Lee-Bo Scarlet Security LLP, a division of Scarlet Security Group Ltd., embraces the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.