Scarlet Security Careers
Pipeline Security Officer - Kitimat, BC
Lee-Bo Scarlet Security LLP, a division of the Scarlet Group of Companies, is seeking full time Security Guards to join our team at Kitimat, British Columbia. Successful applicants work in pairs to monitor and conduct vehicle patrols of pipe stockpile sites, camps, facilities and on-site construction in and around Kitimat.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Observe, record, and report activities and security incidents.
- Monitoring for theft;
- Monitoring for vandalism;
- Monitoring for threats and acts of terrorism;
- Remote monitoring of video surveillance and associated investigation;
- Monitoring disruptive behavior in camps;
- Enforcement of camp rules; and
- Emergency response support.
- Valid BC Security Licence
- Valid Class 5 Licence with a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Must Submit to a Drug and Alcohol Test
- Current Criminal Background Check
- Drivers Abstract
- Basic to Intermediate computer and reporting skills
- Must reside in or near Kitimat or be able to travel to Kitimat for scheduled rotations
- Must be able to reside in camp accommodations (provided) during rotations
- Salary: $ 3672 per rotation
- 14 days on, 14 days off
- 12 hour shifts each day
- Both daytime and nighttime shifts available
- Candidates will be provided with camp accommodations during scheduled rotations
Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is one of Canada’s leading security companies. We provide a vast portfolio of risk management solutions to a variety of partners and clients, some of whom are located in remote areas. Our diverse and highly qualified team members and relentless commitment to excellence provide superior results for our clients.
Please submit your resume and copies of all required license and certifications.
Applicants who do not follow these instructions may be eliminated from consideration.
Lee-Bo Scarlet Security LLP, a division of Scarlet Security Group Ltd, embraces the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.